September 9th, 2017 – Friday Night Racing Bracket

0 Comments

Unfortunately, this weekend we’re cancelling the September 9th races due to inclement weather. We’ve had too much rain in New Bern, and the track isn’t ready for the traffic. We’re waiting for the grounds to dry, then we will open up!

Faith has been on the track, and he is preparing for Thursday’s event. If you’re unsure about the track condition, then check the forums. As for the next event, I’ll post about it soon. When I get the information, y’all will be the first to hear.

Also, we need to show support to our local tracks. We’ve been blessed with a great track, and we may lose it.. we need better support. That is just my 2 cents…

Tags: